Usage Guide of the Math Wallet — Part I
Math wallet is a secure and powerful wallet that supports more than 65 blockchains. This article explains how you can install the wallet and explores its features for the Ethereum blockchain.
Math Wallet is a secure and powerful multi-currency wallet that supports a huge number of blockchains. The wallet also supports cross-chain exchanges, a multi-chain dApp store, and operates nodes for the PoS chain.
The platform is backed up by Fenbushi Capital, Alameda Research, Binance Labs, Fundamental Labs, Multicoin Capital, and NGC. The Math Wallet is available for mobile (Android, iOS), desktop, browser extensions, and hardware versions.
Supported List of Chains
Installation Guide (Android)
Users can download the Math Wallet mobile application from the Google Play Store (Android).
Important: While downloading any mobile wallet application from the Google Play Store, it is always recommended to check the application download count, reviews, and rating status. This way you can protect yourself from various phishing applications found on the internet.
Once the application is installed and launched, it will give you a list of blockchains supported by the wallet. Choose your desired option. We are selecting the Ethereum blockchain.
After that, a pop-up window will come up that will allow you to do three different activities related to the wallet installation.
- Create a wallet
- Import wallet
- Other options
Create a Wallet
Choose the option Create a Wallet if you are a new user.
You can also restore an existing wallet. The Import Wallet option allows you to import different types of wallets either by scanning the QR code or by providing the 12-word backup phrase. Once you have provided the correct backup phrase and verified it, the application will ask you to set up a wallet password. Finish the process, and you are in.
The wallet landing page will look like this. You can see your existing tokens now.
Using this option, you can set up the following wallet types:
- Create Math Wallet
- Create Business Wallet — Math Business Wallets are customized wallets for enterprise, fund, and investment institutional purposes. The business wallet helps in the managing and secure transferring of funds by using the whitelist mechanism. That means assets in the business wallet can only be transferred to the address shown in the whitelist.
By default, you are on the wallet page. The wallet page consists of three tabs:
See your token details here.
The Financing tab lists the token that you can deposit and earn interest on. Currently, the platform supports the deposit of DAI, USDC, and USDT into the platforms Compound, AAVE, dYdX, Fulcrum, Oasis, etc., each offering a different APY.
You can see your digital collectibles under this tab.
You can go to the Setting tab and add tokens by clicking on the plus button against the desired token.
The Send option allows you to send tokens to another account. Enter the recipient’s address and the token value.
You can see a bar that lets you increase or decrease the transaction parameters (nonce, GWEI, and units).
Through this option, you can share your public address and QR code to receive tokens. You can also get the public address and the QR code from the Account tab.
Through the Manage Wallet tab, users can do the following things:
- Wallet Address (public address)
- Wallet Name — Check and change your wallet name.
- Wallet Password — Change your wallet password.
- Password-Free Payment — Using this feature, enable your biometric authentication, i.e., touchID, and you can enjoy a password-free, quick, and secure payment service.
- Export Keystore — Check and backup your Keystore.
- Export Private Key — Check and restore your private key and QR code.
- Delete Wallet — Use this option to delete your existing Math Wallet.
In the next part of this series, we will see the rest of the features that the Math Wallet offers.
Resources: Math Wallet
Join using my referral